The July pick for Summer Cookbook Club!
Adeena Sussman's beautiful new cookbook celebrates Israeli home cooking with approachable recipes featuring bold flavors and vibrant colors. From Honey and Olive Oil Challah and Tahini Smoothies to Jeweled Rice, Israeli Street Corn, and Za'atar Roasted Chicken over Sumac Potatoes – we can't wait to transport you to Israel through new flavors and techniques.
With this purchase, you'll get:
- SIGNED copy of Sababa shipped to your home
- A SPICE PACKAGE featuring za'atar and sumac sent directly to you from our partner, The Spice House!
- Curated playlist of Adeena Sussman's favorite music
- Fun Cookbook Club travel postcard designed in-house
- Access to a full month of editorial content featuring author interviews, ingredient spotlights, live recipe demonstrations and MORE!
Signed Copy // 125 recipes // 368 pages
We're excited to be partnering with the independent bookstore, Beach Books (Seaside, OR), who will be handling the shipment of your signed book! It will be shipped media / book rate, so just know that the book can take 5-7 business days to reach your home.
As for your spices, The Spice House will ship your special spice bundle separately, directly to your home within 2 business days of receiving your order. So you will receive two packages in the mail: (1) Signed Cookbook + Postcard, (2) Spice Gift Package
**US Shipping Only at This Time**
Make sure you're signed up for the Cookbook Club to receive author interviews, live cooking demo information and more! It's free!
Click here to join!