My Mexico City Kitchen
The August pick for Summer Cookbook Club!
Gabriela Cámara's wonderful cookbook features vibrant, simple, and sophisticated contemporary Mexican cooking with authentic recipes that burst with the flavors, ingredients, and flair of Mexico City. From Sopa de Flore de Calabaza (Squash Blossom Soup) and Tinga de Pollo (Shredded Chicken in Tomato Chipotle Sauce) to Buñuelos de Bacalao (Codfish Fritters) and Flan de Cajeta (Caramel Flan), we can't wait to transport you to Mexico City through new flavors and techniques.
With this purchase, you'll get:
- SIGNED copy of My Mexico City Kitchen shipped to your home
- A SPICE PACKAGE featuring Mexican Oregano and Ground Guajillo Chiles sent directly to you from our partner, The Spice House!
- Curated playlist of Gabriela Cámara's favorite music
- Fun Cookbook Club travel postcard designed in-house
- Access to a full month of editorial content featuring author interviews, ingredient spotlights, live recipe demonstrations and MORE!
Signed copy // 150 recipes // 367 pages
We're excited to be partnering with the independent bookstore, Beach Books (Seaside, OR), who will be handling the shipment of your signed book! It will be shipped media / book rate, so just know that the book can take 5-7 business days to reach your home.
As for your spices, The Spice House will ship your special spice bundle separately, directly to your home within 2 business days of receiving your order. So you will receive two packages in the mail: (1) Signed Cookbook + Postcard, (2) Spice Gift Package
**US Shipping Only at This Time**
Make sure you're signed up for the Cookbook Club to receive author interviews, live cooking demo information and more! It's free!
Click here to join!